The perfect packages for complete well control supplied from stock or built to order.
View Our Current Package details by clicking on below links:
- Managed Pressure Drilling Manifold – 5000 PSI WP with integrated Back pressure control system – Two available End February (Options of Electric or Hydraulic actuated chokes)
- Managed Pressure Drilling Manifold with Integrated Coriolis Flow & Density Meter and Back pressure control system – 2000 PSI – One available Ex-Stock
- MPD 2K Coriolis Elite 400P Metering Skid with 2700 Transmitter – One available Ex-Stock
- MPD 5 1/8″ 5K DNV OS-E101 Offshore Buffer manifold package with 16DA Valve & BOP Control Panel and Accumulator rack skid – One Available Ex-Stock
- MPD Prototype Builds – Click to view items availability
You can view our Data Sheet Listing from the link below.
All packages are subject to prior sale
Our MPD choke manifolds are designed and manufactured by MTC to deliver accurate set point back pressure control via a user friendly HMI touch screen interface. The Managed Pressure Drilling equipment suite starts from the primary flow line to the MPD manifold and MGS through to the tie ins at the rig interfaces.
Standalone Equipment – Ex-stock Subject to Prior Sale
- 2 x 4 1/16” API 10K SCB2 Expro Power Chokes with 3” Maximum orifice including hydraulic actuator with options of Manual or Blind control panels
- 2 x 4 1/16” API 5K SCB2 Expro Power Chokes with 3” Maximum orifice including hydraulic actuator with options of Manual or Blind control panels
- 2 x 4 1/16″ API 5K flanged Expro PRV including HPU and PLC based Control panel with Set / Reset capability
- 1 x 4″ 900RF flanged Coriolis meter Elite 400P with 2700 transmitter
- 1 x Twin DA gate valve Control panel complete with hydraulic hoses and accessories
- MPD 5 K – Choke Manifold
- MPD 2 K – Choke Manifold with Coriolis meter
- Mud Gas Separators
- Interconnecting pipe work in Pipe Racks
- Office Container pressurized (offshore)
- Office container Non- pressurized (Onshore) Workshop container
- Data Acquisition Systems