Select an MTC in-stock or Advanced Delivery Well Test Package Today
One Available Ex-Stock
One Available End February
Subject to prior sale.
Well Test Trailer Mounted Package
This is a Stock build package based on a Twin trailer concept with Primary Well Test Trailer installed with set of H2S / CO2 service process equipment for Zone 1 area use and Secondary Office, Workshop and Utility trailer installed with support equipment for safe area use. Both trailers are supplied with multiple manual jacks with large foot pads and fold up walkways with lightweight handrails on all sides and multiple sets of steps with handrails to ground level for easy and fast deployment of trailer package for operations. Also includes removable steel roof structures to provide cover and shade over the open areas between the installed equipment. Integrated electrical generation and distribution system including internal and external flood lighting is also included in the trailer package with the Primary trailer electrical equipment complying with the Zone 1 Eexd standard throughout and the Secondary trailer housing the electrical generation package and distribution system complying with the safe area standard. Also includes a fully integrated changeover panel with connection box to allow the use of an external power supply when required. Instrument air compressor package with large capacity tank and distribution system to both trailers is also housed on the secondary trailer. Jumper cable and jumper hose for interconnection of electrical power and instrument air between the trailers are stored on easy access cable and hose wraps on the primary trailer.
Primary or Well test trailer for Zone 1 use is a step frame or goose neck type tri-axle trailer with rough terrain tyres as standard. Overall length of the trailer is 58ft with an overall payload capacity of 40 Tons. Well test equipment items are interconnected with permanent flowlines and manifolding from hammer union inlet connection at rear of trailer through the process items to gas, oil, water and vent outlet hammer union connections along the sides of the trailer. Standard equipment package supplied on this Primary trailer consists of,
- 1 x WOM 3” 1502F x M 10Kpsi Integral data header with pressure and temperature ports.
- 1 x ESD panel, 3Kpsi, Twin outlet with set of remote shutdown buttons, Hi-Lo pressure pilots, high pressure hoses and pilot hoses.
- 1 x WOM 200M 3 1/16” 10Kpsi 5 valve Choke manifold with adjustable and fixed choke boxes and complete set of choke beans.
- 1 x 42” x 10ft 1440psi Separator with inlet, outlet and bypass manifolding, 6” & 2” Gas metering, 2” & 1” Oil metering and 1” Water metering.
- 1 x 50 Bbl, 50 Psi H2S / CO2 service Surge tank, twin compartment with inlet, outlet and bypass manifolding, calibrated sight glasses and Hi-Lo level alarms and Steam heating coil.
- 2 x 5000 BPD 100psi electrically driven centrifugal Transfer pumps with inlet and outlet isolation ball valves including check valves on the outlet of each unit.
Secondary of Office, Workshop and Utility trailer for Safe area use is a standard height dual axle trailer with rough terraintyres as standard. Overall length of the trailer is 45ft with an overall payload capacity of 40 Tons. Pipework package supplied as standard is stored on underslung storage racks on both sides of this trailer to allow easy access from ground level for rapid rig up and rig down of Well test trailer inlet and outlet flowlines.
Standard equipment package supplied on this Secondary trailer consists of,
- 1 x 20ft Office and Workshop container with internals equally split into a 10ft fully insulated and air conditioned Office section with separate external access door and window and including workstations for two persons with desktop, drawers, overhead storage cupboards, fridge, bench seat / storage box and fire extinguisher, 110V and 220V power supply sockets and also a set of dedicated UPS sockets for power supply to Data acquisition system. 10ft Workshop section is supplied with standard container double access doors, steel workbench, bench vice, drawers, cupboards, storage racks, wall mounted cooling fan, toolboard, whiteboard, instrument air supply and industrial safe area 220V power supply sockets.
- 1 x External heavy duty workbench with storage rack underneath for heavy tools and includes pipe vice and chain vice mounted at each end.
- 1 x 135 KVA 3 phase Diesel engine driven electrical generator in soundproof enclosure connected to diesel day tank. Supplied with high temp, oil pressure and overspeed shutdown as standard with additional external manual shutdown button.
- 1 x 75 Scfm electrically driven twin instrument air compressor with 900 liter storage tank. Supplied with control panel and selector allowing single or dual unit operation.
- 1 x Set of high pressure and medium pressure pipework consisting of 50ft of 3”1502, 100ft of 3” 206 and 100ft of 4” 206. Each size and rating supplied with elbows, tees and crossovers to complete the package.